Last year, I made a list of projects that I wanted to complete for Halloween 2009 and I completed most of the list, plus a bunch of extras. So, to get myself on the right track for this year, here's my 2010 list:
1. Toe pincher coffin, with slamming lid
2. Animate flying skeletons
3. Embelishments for crypt
4. Stingy Jack character w/ animation
5. Cemetery gate spider w/ animation
6. Homemade tombstones
7. Window facade with stained glass effect for both windows.
8. Pop up creature
9. At least one new ground breaker.
Animation is our main goal this year. Last year we had the little ghost in the crypt, but this year, we want more movement throughout the yard. I'm so excited about it all!