Saturday, August 20, 2011

Schedule Review

I'm now ending the 3rd week of my project schedule, and I'm not doing too bad =)  Here's where I wanted to be and where I'm at:

Week 1 - Aug. 1 - 6: Complete Stingy Jack's neck and face reconstruction (all PM/clay/paint). Complete Shakespeare tombstone. - Jack's neck and face are completed!  The Shakespeare stone is ready for aging and paint, but I think I'm going to wait till I have all of my stones at that point to paint them all in one day.

Week 2 - Aug. 7 - 13: Complete Jack's hand sculpt & buy more foam for MORE tombstones. - One hand is  ready for final touches. The other is going to take a little more planning b/c it will end up being part of more support for Jack. No new foam yet.

Week 3 - Aug. 14 - 20: Paint and finalize Jack's hands. Carve new Halloween countdown stone. - Going to buy new foam today or tomorrow for count down stone =)

Week 4 - Aug. 21 - 27: Complete Countdown stone & paint Edward Goery urn ;) - I'll be able to print the lettering for the countdown stone during the week.  I also have some new plans for the Goery urn, so I'll have to work those in.  It'll require more time than I originally thought, but it's going to be worth it.

Week 5 - Aug. 31 - Sept. 5/6 (extended 5 day weekend): Complete Goery urn and begin and complete new stained glass window project. - I think that at this point, I should be caught up :)  We'll see!!!!


So, all in all, not too bad.  I'm off by a bit and I've gone a little out of order and started on some other things, but I think, that I will end up completing everything at the end of week 5 that I wanted to complete plus some things that I hadn't originally planned on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment