Friday, March 9, 2012

Lawn Ghosts

For those of you who have not been introduced to the wonderfully addictive world of Pinterest, let me have the honor ;) It is a complete on-line, creative EXPLOSION!   I avoided it as long as I could, before finally being sucked in, because I knew that I'd spend ridiculous amounts of time looking through all of the creative things that people are doing out there.  But, in the end, I'm super happy that I took the plunge..

It really is the ultimate in DIY resources. Oh and did I mention the Halloween projects?  Oh yes my fiends, Pinterest has Halloween projects.

This is a VERY cool one that I found today.  I'm super excited about this and think that I could use the general idea in my haunt this year.  Imagine somthing like this with blacklight paint on it. Maybe some cheese cloth? :) Oh the possibilities!


3 comments:

  1. thank you! i keep wanting to do these, and forget they exist until it is too late. you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ghost dresses are so pretty and ethereal!

    I love Pinterest so much! We aren't connected on there yet, are we? If we aren't, and you'd like to see some of my Halloween pins, here's my page:

    http://pinterest.com/justineoct31/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spray chicken wire when done with glow-in-the-dark spray paint for a very cool nighttime effect.

    ReplyDelete