Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Projects...

Project building is now in full swing.  When I'm not at work or jogging to work off the pumpkin EVERYTHING that I'm eating, I'm creating.  Here are some of the things that I did while I was home for Isaac:

New winged skull for new cemetery sign.

Christina Rossetti stone carved and ready for paint.

Gaston Leroux stone details almost ready for assembly.  I carved the epitaph last night and now I need to carve the art on the top of it, add a few details to the trim and it will also be ready for paint.
I'm feeling pretty good about my progress.  I still have a lot that I want to get done.  Some things, I can work on through October, b/c they won't go out till Halloween night.  It's all about time management my fiends ;)

More soon :)


7 comments:

  1. Very Nice details! Can't wait to see them completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work ~ I'm impressed with that carving! I can't wait to see the final result. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your cemetary is going to be splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back once more to tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from your Witch's Tea! :) It will be fun to see photos of witch costumes, decorations, and treats from another party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful work! I'm impressed with the smooth edges, very nice detail work. I can't wait to see them painted.

    ReplyDelete