Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Abandoned Theme Park

I don't recall if I've ever posted about this before, but after finding these pictures, I couldn't help posting. The picture above was taken in the abandoned Six Flags Theme Park in New Orleans East. It was devestated during Hurricane Katrina and never re-developed. It's been the subject of many curious photographers and the back drop for quite a few movies. Currently, the new "Jurassic Park World" will be filming there beginning this weekend. Check out the photo gallery and the article. Abandon Six Flags New Orleans


  1. That was a cool and creepy series of photos. Lots of weird graffiti. I didn't even know there was another Jurassic Park movie coming out. I just read a little about the plot and it sounds like it has potential! I've liked some Jurassic Park movies better than others, but this one sounds like something different. It will have a cool setting anyway!

    1. I hope that they do this new one justice! I love the original jurassic park. The 2nd and 3rd were ok, but just couldn't compare :)