Thursday, September 23, 2010

I FOUND IT!!!


Libby's canned pumpkin =) I was beginning to panick. I sort of remembered hearing rumor of a canned pumpkin shortage last season, and when I couldn't find it on the shelves ANYWHERE, I decided to do some research. I found out that the shortage wasn't a rumor and that Libby's themselves, only had a few cans in their wearhouse due to a very wet season last year, which ruined their pumpkin crop... EEEEKKKKK!!!! What about the pumpkin pie? The pumpkin bread? The pumpkin cookies?

So, for the past month, I have been down every baking isle in every grocery store that I stepped foot in, looking for the illusive canned pumpkin.

Last night, my searching was 'fruitful' (har har har) and I was so excited, that I bought 4 cans. =)

I'll be baking this weekend =)

Thank you Libby's for coming through!

3 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin bread, can I stop by? :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that the pumpkin shortage didn't appear to affect Canada. A last check revealed plenty of canned pumpkin on the shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete