Thursday, July 26, 2012

Plush Pumpkins

I love, love, love, LOVE pumpkins.  Pumpkins are greatly responsible for my Halloween obsession.  There is just something about that big, fat, orange gourd, that makes me absolutely giddy.  Be it a plain pumpkin or a Jack O' Lantern, plastic, ceramic, in a pie, in a pop tart, orange, green, white... I just can't get enough.

So, when I saw these guys on Pinterest (yes, I've fallen under it's spell), I just knew I had to share them with you all...


Plush Pumpkins, are the brainchild of Monya Kampa.  Her creations are available in a beautiful array of colors and various sizes.  Each pumpkin is topped off with a real, hand selected pumpkin stem. There's a large listing of stores that carry her beautiful creations, but not to worry if there isn't one close to you, because they are also available for order online.

The only way that these could be better, is if there was one the size of a bean bag chair that I could just nuzzle down into :)  What a happy place that would be; in the folds of a massive, velvet pumpkin ;)

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment