Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Projects

Apologies for my lack of posting.  Life has just been busy.

Fortunately, this weekend I squeezed in quite a bit of Halloween project goodness!  I was a VERY happy Ghoul ;)


Got a bit of detailed wing carving done.

Painted the Raven Reaper skull...

And as a side project, just for my own pleasure, I sketched out the "fleshy" Master Gracey, from Disney's Haunted Mansion, on canvas.  I want to do one of the "skeletal" Master Gracey also and hang them in my room, but the Count hasn't warmed up to that idea yet.... Maybe once I've actually painted it, he'll change his mind :)


Hoping to get more done in the days to come. 

Happy Haunting!
-The Countess

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So, are the wings and the reaper skull going on the same project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the final project. The side view of the mask looks awesome. Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Justine :) Yes, the skull and the wings are for the same project :) It's going to be a Grim Reaper of sorts, crossed with a raven :) I'm really excited about this project!

    Seeing Things, thanks a bunch! Hope to get more done this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete