Thursday, January 31, 2013

FINISHED!

I've been working like a mad woman on this year's haunt video, for the Home Haunter's DVD Collection/Awards, all week and I'm FINALLY finished!

We were very mindful about taking a ton of pictures, in order to capture the full feel of out haunt, so I had a LOT to sort though :)

I think that it came out great!  I'm very pleased and I hope that everyone that sees it enjoys watching it, as much as I enjoyed putting it together :)

As soon as it's on YouTube, I'll share it here with you guys :)

Oh and if you plan on submitting a video, don't fret!  The Jan. 31st deadline has been pushed back to Feb. 15th!

For more information go here: The Home Haunter DVD Collection

In the meantime, here's a picture of one of my favorite projects of 2012; the Gaston Leroux stone :)

Happy Haunting!!!
-The Countess

2 comments:

  1. That is a good a good looking tombstone Heidi ! Looking forward to the video!

    ReplyDelete