Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Price Hike Can Take A HIKE.

Went to Michael's today, since I'm running out of my favorite air-drying modeling clay, which I use on 90% of my Halloween projects. I had a 40% off coupon in hand, but much to my dismay, they raised the price of my clay by a dollar! So, instead of $6.50 it's not $7.50 for a package. Ridiculous.

I'm really annoyed. So, my new options are, A. Wait for a 50% off coupon, B. Look for another, cheaper clay or C. Curb my clay projects... =( UGH... why did they do this so close to Halloween?

* Just looked it up online... seems like Office Depot has it CHEAPER by $2.00. I'll check it out and if it's the same at the store... the Michael's stuff is going back.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the heads up!! I bet it goes down after Halloween :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I bet it does! I'll have to stock up during the off season.

    ReplyDelete