Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Counting Downing and Rushing Around...

Cool shelf with white paper towels rolls, posing as pvc candles =)

Cemetery entry way: Don't mind the stupid gates that won't meet up >=(

Foam pumpkin make-over:



Sketch for stained glass window:




32 days... Now that the ground breaker is done, except for weather proofing, which can wait b/c he will be one of my 'special' props, that will go out a few days before Halloween. So, now I'm tightening up my schedule and list of things I want done.... and it's ambitious, but if I stick to it I think I can make it work!

Tonight, I have to finish my Halloween countdown sign and try to put it in the yard tomorrow morning.

This weekend, I'm going to begin work on my stained glass window project, which will be painted on a sheet and illuminated with a flood light behind it.

This weekend and next, pvc flicker candles. I only need about 8 of them... if I can pump out more, GREAT, but if not, at least I'll have the important ones.




Can she do it? Of course she can! She's Countess Von Rauber and her cemetery must be in tip top shape in 32 days!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment