Tuesday, August 28, 2018

World Market Halloween 2018

Happy PSL day to all of you PSL lovers out there!

I'm also a PS coffee lover, but I've found a PS coffee that I like even more than Starbuck's delicious brew. It's World Market's brand, Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee. For the 12 oz bag, it's $8.99, which isn't bad considering that $4-$5 a cup for the Starbucks version. 


They also provide some spooky mug selections to drink your delicious coffee from: 





Speaking of World Market, I think that they totally fly under the radar in the Halloween community. I haven't seen much talk of their Halloween Collection this year and in my opinion, it's amazing!  Their offerings include a lot of great vintage inspired pieces. 

Here are a few of my favorites from their website: 









Swing on over their and check out the whole collection for yourself:World Market Halloween 2018

Happy Haunting!

-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment