Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thrift Store Goodies

Went cruising the thrift stores with Mommers yesterday and picked up some pretty cool things. One was a jacket for my Jack character. It's still not exactly what I wanted, but pretty darn close and it was $6. Then I found a copy of Gaston Leroux's "The Phantom of the Opera" for $.39... who can beat that?


At the next store, I found this guy. A little rough for wear, but has a very vintage look, so I had to have him; $2.



Finally, I found my prize of the day. A precious little porcelin owl, sitting on a branch of beautiful fall leaves; $2.


It wasn't until I got in the car and took him out of the dingy plastic bad that he was in, that I realized that it's a Lenox piece! What a treasure =)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent finds!

    That pumpkin has character!

    And the little owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete