Thursday, September 8, 2011

Home Haunters

I am beyond excited!  I just ordered my first collection of the Home Haunters DVD, from the Davis Graveyard Etsy shop :) http://www.etsy.com/people/DavisGraveyard

I cannot wait to see the creativity of other haunters from all around the world :)  What a great Halloween treat to myself!


Kuddo's to Chris and Jeff Davis!  You guys are awesome for putting this together every year.  I cannot imagine the amount of time it takes to get it all edited.  I'm starting to think that ya'll have figured out how to stop time :)



3 comments:

  1. If it comes from the Davis's you know it's going to be good! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I need to see this too! Let us know how you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered mine last week. Excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete